Thursday, October 13, 2016

Cobra - Breakaway! - A Short Update and Commentary



The following message comes to us from Cobra and pertains to the recent unveiling of the new space-based civilization called "Asgardia."  This will be a civilization that is claimed to be the first to be built in space.  However, for those who are familiar with the numerous disclosures on the secret space programs which have been in operation for over half a century will know how unlikely it is that this "new" civilization is the first of its kind.


Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Encounters with Ancient Sentinels - Realizations from the Ancient Past to the Present Moment

Whatever the plan for this civilization may be, we can be sure that its initiation marks some type of effort to publicly progress in technological advancement.  Though this advancement may be more along the lines of a partial-disclosure scenariowhere those who have kept secret the true nature of advancement intend to keep their secrets for selfish gainthe public is now being made aware of the possibility of advanced technology.

This off-planet civilization may be considered a positive step forward as long as we the people ensure that it is we who make the choices as to how the project proceeds.  It is also we who must ultimately decide how the disclosure of these and other secrets like it are unveiled.  This is to ensure that no ethically distorted group, such as the cabal, is again left to make any reckless and irresponsible decision for selfish gain.


Breakaway! 


The first public breakaway civilization initiative has been announced yesterday at a press conference in Paris:

http://www.sciencealert.com/a-multinational-group-wants-you-to-join-asgardia-the-first-outer-space-nation-with-a-mission-to-defend-earth



If you feel guided to be one of the 100,000 people that are guaranteed to become citizens of Asgardia, you can register here:

http://asgardia.space/join

As the applications are coming in very fast, it is expected that the 100,00 mark will be reached within 6-12 hours.

According to my sources this initiative is NOT connected to the Cabal, and the Eye of Horus symbol in their logo was added for the purpose of energetic protection of the project against the dark forces by the suggestion of a certain positive secret occult society.

If enough Lightwarriors and Lightworkers join the project, their group consciousness can ensure that this breakaway initiative will lead in the right direction, away from technological dystopia and more into spiritually aware society.

Victory of the Light!


Source: 2012portal.blogspot.com

Also Read...

Conscious Life Expo - David Wilcock - Page 1 - New Intel, The Human Evolutionary Leap, Sacred Geometry, Illuminati Secrets, and More

Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock - Pyramid Power - Fire in the Middle - Show Summary, In-Depth Analysis, and More

Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock: Pyramids and Ascension – Summary, Commentary, and Links

Voice to Skull - What You Need to Know about Mind Control Technology 





Thanks for reading.



I started DTM because I feel that informing the people is the most positive and impactful thing I am able to do at this point. I work at my articles as though each one were my job, as I don't quite have the health to keep an actual job right now. Somehow, I get more energized when I know I'm having a positive impact in the lives of others. 

Right now, I rely upon donations and ads to keep my site going. Ideally, we would live in a world free of the need for money of any kind. We will have that world very soon, I believe, but in the mean time, I depend upon this task to sustain me as I do my best to be dependable to you, my readers. I hope “Discerning the Mystery” is a truly positive and progressive experience for you.

Thank you for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment