Saturday, August 13, 2016

Cobra - Joint Interview on the 'Goldfish Report' - Update for August 13, 2016



This update from Cobra consists of a joint interview and commentary from a number of sources.  These sources include personalities which have varied in viewpoint in the past.  In light of this, I believe it is important to keep in mind that these round-table discussions are designed to create an open dialog between different personalities, and can sometimes combine viewpoints which may not completely agree with one another.



With this in mind, I believe it is important for us to glean as much information from these discussions as possible so as to be more well-rounded in perspective.  It is understood that not every viewpoint shared within these discussions will necessarily be accepted by all.  Consequently, I would encourage everyone to use their best discernment, and to accept whatever feels accurate to them in the moment.  As always, we have the option to take or to leave any aspect of information which does not suit our need and desire at the moment.

Mastery and Manifestation – A Lesson on the Power of Mass Consciousness, and the Key to our Divine Creativity

With that, here is Cobra and the Goldfish Report.





Cobra Joint Interview on the 'Goldfish Report' - Update for August 13


You might wish to listen to the Cobra joint interview with Red Dragon Ambassador, Alfred Labremont-Webre and Capt. Max Steel here:


The GoldFish Report No 57, ExoPolitics Round Table Part 3 "Manifesting our New Society"










Thanks for reading.



I started DTM because I feel that informing the people is the most positive and impactful thing I am able to do at this point. I work at my articles as though each one were my job, as I don't quite have the health to keep an actual job right now. Somehow, I get more energized when I know I'm having a positive impact in the lives of others. 

Right now, I rely upon donations and ads to keep my site going. Ideally, we would live in a world free of the need for money of any kind. We will have that world very soon, I believe, but in the mean time, I depend upon this task to sustain me as I do my best to be dependable to you, my readers. I hope “Discerning the Mystery” is a truly positive and progressive experience for you.

Thank you for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment