Saturday, May 28, 2016

Weekly Update with Hilarion - May 22, 2016 - Update and Links, Plus Special Commentary




Beloved Ones,

As you lay the hungry ghosts within you to be buried in their final resting place, a greater peace pervades your entire being. The many years of intensely feeling the polar opposites of duality in your solar plexus chakra now abate. You experience joy and the wondrous possibilities that are coming into your field of perception. You are beginning to feel a renewed passion to complete unfinished projects as you contemplate and envision new ones. Your new beginning has finally arrived! Seize the moment!



For a good while now, and as specially today, I have been getting the sense that duality is somehow coming to a final conclusion.  The prospect of living a life without opposition becomes more and more appealing to me all of the time.  Though at some points, I do find myself in personal conflict.

Resolving Inner Conflict

I find that when considering past situations (mostly with other people) in which resolution was not able to be gained in the moment, I have a desire to fight through the experience and to convince myself that I am "right" in one sense or another.  I wish to win certain, imaginary quarrels within my own mind.  In these moments of unconscious, self-opposition, I find myself in personal conflicts which no longer suite my life.

Many of us may have had similar experiences.  Within any such situation, I believe it is important to learn the lessons which the original conflict was meant to teach us, to thank that conflict for the experience, and then to let it go.



Love in all its facets unfolds its wings and opens new doors for you. Many puzzle pieces now come together and begin to make sense. As you process these new revelations, healing within takes place and is deeply welcomed and experienced. Upon your brow, you wear the mark of the enlightened one, not seen by human eyes, easily seen by the wise ones who have guided your path and spiritual journey. They celebrate your victory and it is well deserved. Take time to savour these moments as they appear for you and drink deeply from the well of abundance that lies within you.

We are the Ones We've Been Waiting For

Life is unfolding for you in all its glory. What wonders await you around every corner? The entire universe is at your command – rise up and greet your destiny! The world waits for the gifts that you bring to bless and heal others and your beloved planet. As you realize how deeply loved you are and have always been, a joy unbounded is felt like a warm blanket that surrounds and enfolds you. This is the new beginning you have long sought and was formerly so elusive; it is a fresh start of renewal and hope and it waits for you to claim it.


This feels more accurate than a typical channeling, in my opinion.  It seems as though it is directed more personally to my own present, life experience.  In my more recent times of awakening, I have met many different people, all having numerous qualities which have contributed to my life experience.    Lately, I find the energy of the people and of the situations changing.  It feels as though there is something else waiting for me, and that I have experiences yet to be had.

It doesn't feel as though I want to leave anyone behind, but at times, it feels as though it is time to have newness.  (I realize that we are never truly separate from our loved ones.  So I don't consider seeking newness to be a bad thing.)

At many points throughout the past few weeks, I have had strong inclinations for this newness, as well as numerous positive contacts (energetically, physically, and during dream time).  It's as though someone (or someones) realizes that I am on my way and is making it a point to make me feel welcome.  I invite more of these positive experiences and hope that others can have the same.



It is the time for you to fly free! It is time to shine your radiant Light that others may discern their own! Shine in your brilliance and step into your own potential - the only thing hindering you has been your own former limited perceptions. The gate is now open to move beyond them into a new horizon. Follow your heart and the nudges from spirit, for these lead you to your highest good and greatest joy. Make feeling joy your daily focus, do whatever it takes to bring that feeling from within you, for joy is the rainbow bridge between heaven and Earth and you are the conduit.

8 Tools To Create Abundance In Your Life

Blessed are the peace lovers, for it is they who will inherit the new world that has dawned. Yes, there is much in your world that still needs improvement, yet here you are, making the changes and attaining it. The changes that need to be wrought take place within you and spread outwardly. That which you have done and accomplished shines as a beacon of hope and possibility for those who come after. You are loved beyond measure by those who have the eyes to see and the ears to hear your message. Be peace now in all ways.

Until next week…

I AM Hilarion



The above section feels spot-on as well.  It used to be that these esoteric messages annoyed me.  I was looking for practical and tangible messages I could use to physically change my life, and to help the abundance flow for me.  I wanted nothing to do with such messages.  It wasn't until I took action in my life, and took the initiative to make changes and create newness that I started seeing my life change.  I learned that you can't find this newness on the internet or in an e-mail message alone, but that I had to create it for myself.  

The Serpent is a Powerful Spiritual Symbol or Metaphor

It is we who are the initiators of great change.  Not some guru, or any personality we pray to.  It is us, and the divinity which dwells within.  I hope that each of us can remember this as we create and experience the positive newness that is unfolding all around us.


Hilarion's Weekly Message - May 22, 2016

Voice to Skull - What You Need to Know about Mind Control Technology 





Thanks for reading.



I started DTM because I feel that informing the people is the most positive and impactful thing I am able to do at this point. I work at my articles as though each one were my job, as I don't quite have the health to keep an actual job right now. Somehow, I get more energized when I know I'm having a positive impact in the lives of others. 

Right now, I rely upon donations and ads to keep my site going. Ideally, we would live in a world free of the need for money of any kind. We will have that world very soon, I believe, but in the mean time, I depend upon this task to sustain me as I do my best to be dependable to you, my readers. I hope “Discerning the Mystery” is a truly positive and progressive experience for you.

Thank you for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment