Saturday, April 23, 2016

Cobra - Short Update for April 23, 2016

Ascension Conference Report

The location of our Ascension conference in Switzerland was strategically chosen on an important Pleiadian leyline that runs through central Switzerland.

The conference was a brilliant success. We had a very strong and unified group of participants from 22 countries. Balance between female and male energies was much more profound than ever and this signifies that Goddess is very much present on the surface of the planet and much healing is already done. A lot of new intel was released, and the energy work we did has further stabilized the Ascension timeline for the planet. We have also initiated the process of establishing future Contact Zones across the world. 
 

This conference has opened a doorway for further Ascension conferences. 





Although it appears nothing is happening, there is much activity behind the scenes. This activity will become more pronounced and visible in May.

Arrangements have been made for joint Cobra / Corey interview by Rob Potter. If you have any questions for either me or Corey, please send them to Rob@thepromiserevealed.com

Victory of the Light!



This update was in reference to the interview from March 4, as well as others.  For the specifics on that interview, see the links below.

Prepare for Change - March 4th Cobra Interview

You can also watch the Youtube version by clicking below.

Voice to Skull - What You Need to Know about Mind Control Technology 





Thanks for reading.



I started DTM because I feel that informing the people is the most positive and impactful thing I am able to do at this point. I work at my articles as though each one were my job, as I don't quite have the health to keep an actual job right now. Somehow, I get more energized when I know I'm having a positive impact in the lives of others. 

Right now, I rely upon donations and ads to keep my site going. Ideally, we would live in a world free of the need for money of any kind. We will have that world very soon, I believe, but in the mean time, I depend upon this task to sustain me as I do my best to be dependable to you, my readers. I hope “Discerning the Mystery” is a truly positive and progressive experience for you.

Thank you for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment