Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cosmic Disclosure: Relations from Inner Earth

This week's episode of Cosmic Disclosure consisted of Corey Goode and David Wilcock discussing Corey's journey to inner Earth. In his account, Goode walks us through his arrival, his experience thereupon, the environment and the people that greeted him, the structure and the immaculate architecture there, as well as the delegations that took place upon his arrival.

It was apparent how memorable and significant Goode's experiences were for him. One particular experience was actually covered in previous writings. However, it was a good refresher to hear him speak on the subject first hand. I'm talking, of course, about his 'mind-meld' experience with the priestess from inner Earth.


As Goode described the experience, I was attempting to recall any similar situation I may have had in my personal life, but, as expected, I don't have any quite as profound as this. I have, however, had psychic connections with particular people around me with whom I have significant connections, but nothing quite like sharing memories, as Corey described here. In his account, there were visions of childhood passed from mind to mind during this connection. Corey recalled how he witnessed the childhood of the priestess, as she viewed his childhood as well. I would think that any one of us would have been overwhelmed by such an monumental experience, and according to Goode, that was his exact reaction.

This episode of Cosmic Disclosure gave a hopeful view of what we, as ascending humanity, have to look forward to with regard to new abilities, as well as new beings with whom we can connect in the near future. I look forward to next week to see what Corey and David have to offer.

Click on the link below to watch this week's episode of Cosmic Disclosure.

(Keep in mind that you will need to have an account in order to view these full episodes, but Gaia TV does allow a free week trial period to let viewers decide if they would like to continue their subscription. Personally, I enjoy Gaia TV more than Netflix and Hulu combined, as the programming actually contributes lasting value to its audience as apposed to simple entertainment.)

http://www.gaia.com/video/revelations-inner-earth#play/114796




Thanks for reading.



I started DTM because I feel that informing the masses is the most positive and impactful thing I am able to do at this point. I work at my articles as though each one were my job, as I don't quite have the health to keep an actual job right now. Somehow, I get more energized when I know I'm having a positive impact in the lives of others. 

Right now, I rely upon donations and ads to keep my site going. Ideally, we would live in a world free of the need for money of any kind. We will have that world very soon, I believe, but in the mean time, I depend upon this task to sustain me as I do my best to be dependable to you, my readers. I hope “Discerning the Mystery” is a truly positive and progressive experience for you.

Thank you for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment