Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Breakthrough: A Few Thoughts on Manifestation

Each week we find ourselves waiting anxiously to hear the latest intel from Cobra. Though his intel is much appreciated, and gives us all a glimpse of life outside of our own paradigm, there are a few aspects of our known life that I feel are just as important.

With regard to what we do know, there are a number of things we can do for ourselves to help positive progress occur much faster than we ever believed possible. One of these is to see our desired outcome becoming reality. This type of visualization takes practice to achieve, but the fact is anyone can do it.





The level of faith this type of manifestation requires almost involves disregarding the tangible world for the sake of our vision. However, this is not to say that we should ignore the world altogether, or to ignore an obstacle in front of us that we might trip over. It means that with regard to our desires, believing that what we want is already in our possession, and that our desire has already manifested, even to the point where we don't have an emotional “need” for it to take place.

 Is it really practical to “long” for what we already have? Then why would we be impatient for something like disclosure, or mass arrests of all cabal and their minions? Why would we desperately desire for first contact if it's already happening before our eye? The key is to accept it as your own and be grateful for it, and as we learn to do this, we will be taken back when the physical manifestation takes place, but not too surprised because the joy and elation we will feel will be pleasantly familiar.




Thanks for reading.



I started DTM because I feel that informing the masses is the most positive and impactful thing I am able to do at this point. I work at my articles as though each one were my job, as I don't quite have the health to keep an actual job right now. Somehow, I get more energized when I know I'm having a positive impact in the lives of others. 

Right now, I rely upon donations and ads to keep my site going. Ideally, we would live in a world free of the need for money of any kind. We will have that world very soon, I believe, but in the mean time, I depend upon this task to sustain me as I do my best to be dependable to you, my readers. I hope “Discerning the Mystery” is a truly positive and progressive experience for you.

Thank you for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment